Double rolling timing chain??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
correct, well 355 turned 383 but wouldnt a tbi v6 be rather close?

I looked it up this morning while I was on the porcelain lol... a regular tbi can use a run of the mill regular sbc setup but OE roller setups require a different set. And the 4.3 are essentially a 350 with 2 inside cylinders cut out, so yes it would work. Just make sure and get the correct one, I'm not sure if the early 4.3 were roller or flat tappet.... I didn't thing they were roller though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I looked it up this morning while I was on the porcelain lol... a regular tbi can use a run of the mill regular sbc setup but OE roller setups require a different set. And the 4.3 are essentially a 350 with 2 inside cylinders cut out, so yes it would work. Just make sure and get the correct one, I'm not sure if the early 4.3 were roller or flat tappet.... I didn't thing they were roller though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
roller started when they got CPI heads, both my 94's had roller cams in the 4.3Ls.