doors keep randomly locking/unlocking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCNO

Reaction score
Well, i took apart both front doors looking at the wiring, checked the wires from the door to the cab and nothing. I unplugged the under dash module and took it apart and everthing looked bright and shiny inside. At this point, i just dont know.
On another note, what picks up the signal from the keyfob? Where is it located? And what type of signal does it use? Reason i ask, my neighbors moved out and have been packing for the last 2 days. For the last 2 days it hasnt done it. Coincidence or could something they have in their house be giving off the same signal?

Sent from My a/c thermostat

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Well, i took apart both front doors looking at the wiring, checked the wires from the door to the cab and nothing. I unplugged the under dash module and took it apart and everthing looked bright and shiny inside. At this point, i just dont know.
On another note, what picks up the signal from the keyfob? Where is it located? And what type of signal does it use? Reason i ask, my neighbors moved out and have been packing for the last 2 days. For the last 2 days it hasnt done it. Coincidence or could something they have in their house be giving off the same signal?

They wouldn't happen to have a cb radio in the house, would they?

Guys like to run big power on base stations and can cause thing like this along with weird stuff like voices in your microwave, voices in the TV, etc....

RCNO

Reaction score
Well neighbors moved an it still did it, so thats out the window. I replaced the door lock relay today, im going to give it a few days and see if that does the trick

RCNO

Reaction score
I replaced the door lock relay, its been 4 days, rain and nothing has happened so far. Just noting this for future reference