Don't throw snowballs at the guy plowin your lot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm sorry to go off topic but HOLY SH*T your dually is awesome. Can't stop staring at your sig. I would LOVE to have an OBS dually (preferably diesel) instead of all these brand new Ferd duallys my friends parents buy them.

Thanks man! I was window shoppin on craigslist when I stumbled upon it. The guy sellin it pulled a racecar trailer back and forth to the track and he just bought a house, sold the racecar and trailer and had no need for it anymore. He wanted to trade for a suburban or excursion. I offered my 99 Yukon but he said it wasn't big enough for his needs. About a month went by and he contacted me wanting to know if I still wanted to trade. My 99 yukon with 191,*** miles for a 97 k3500 with 82,*** miles even up. One of the best deals I've ever made except when it came to put tires on it! Damn!

Reaction score
Definitely not a bad trade.
Worked out perfect, 2nd week I had it (end of Febuary) my boss had a load going out to Portland and the other drivers didn't want to go because of the winter weather and they drive 1 ton 2 wheel drive diesel extended vans aka winter rolling death traps. Boss covered all expenses, paid me mileage, 2 oil changes, a new gatorback serpentine. On the way back I blew a tire and ran the spare the rest of the way. Got into town and my boss said take it in for tires, he bought those to!! Good trip!