Don't throw snowballs at the guy plowin your lot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was in the 70s here last week (Thursday). This morning, we woke up to snow. It just cant make up its mind...

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It doesnt snow in L.A.... But it is just an hour and a half away..! And the beach is an hour and a half in the other direction..! Cant complain about that...

Yeah I'm in northern CA and we rarely get any snow but I'm only a couple hours to Mt Shasta, and I'm also a couple hours to the coast. Also an hour to the heart of wine country so it's not too bad.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Where the hell did you get all the snow??????

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Im in Grand Haven (on the lake north of you about 60-90 minutes) and can see my entire yard. We havent had any real snow fall this year. Get a few inches maybe, then 2 days later it's gone.

Reaction score
It's been green grass here to, then all hell broke lose in a few hours. Haven't been to Grand Haven in awhile, I actually bought my leather seats from a guy on craigslist up there. Made the trip a few years back on of course the nastiest day of winter!

Reaction score
The last thing I did hear him mumble as I walked out the shop door was......just remember who does your tattoos............damn!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I'm sorry to go off topic but HOLY SH*T your dually is awesome. Can't stop staring at your sig. I would LOVE to have an OBS dually (preferably diesel) instead of all these brand new Ferd duallys my friends parents buy them.