Don't throw snowballs at the guy plowin your lot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You did that? Good job!
Did you stick around to throw snowballs at him, while he dug himself out?
LOL! The best part was I didn't know that the passenger was broke and he could only get in the drivers side! I sat in the shop with my other buddies laughin our ***** off!!!

Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That's awesome!! I'm jelous of the snow!! We've had like 1' total this year :nono:

I've been waitin for it to hit us. They were only callin for a few inches. This started friday night and by noon saturday almost 2 feet had fallen. I plowed from 5am till 930pm on saturday and I was out cleanin up at 4am this morning.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been waitin for it to hit us. They were only callin for a few inches. This started friday night and by noon saturday almost 2 feet had fallen. I plowed from 5am till 930pm on saturday and I was out cleanin up at 4am this morning.

I want snow :bawl:

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It doesnt snow in L.A.... But it is just an hour and a half away..! And the beach is an hour and a half in the other direction..! Cant complain about that...

Reaction score
It doesnt snow in L.A.... But it is just an hour and a half away..! And the beach is an hour and a half in the other direction..! Cant complain about that...

Best of both worlds. From my place I can see lake michigan, I'm sure it's not as warm here as where your at.