Doetsch 88-98 2WD LIFT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98gmajb

Reaction score
Some of you know my truck and it's been lowered for almost 10 years at a 5/7. Right now it's been sitting in my backyard and hasn't been driven in 3 years.

I've always wanted a lifted truck. I was looking online for 2wd lift kits and the biggest one I could find is the Doetsch 7/4 lift kit. It has coils, lift spindles and 4'' blocks for the back. I was wondering also if I put a 3'' body lift I could put 37's.

It says with the 7/4 lift kit you can fit 35's. Also would have to regear for 37's. Thoughts? Also does anyone have any pictures of these kits? They have a picture on their website of one truck but they don't really have any variety and I can't really find any more online.

Here's the link.
http://www.doetsch-shocks.com/12.asp

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Their website must be down, not working from the link or through google. I'd be interested in seeing that kit, I was just about to pull the trigger on the Rough Country 4" kit. Comes with 4" spindles, and 2" blocks for the back.

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some of you know my truck and it's been lowered for almost 10 years at a 5/7. Right now it's been sitting in my backyard and hasn't been driven in 3 years.

I've always wanted a lifted truck. I was looking online for 2wd lift kits and the biggest one I could find is the Doetsch 7/4 lift kit. It has coils, lift spindles and 4'' blocks for the back. I was wondering also if I put a 3'' body lift I could put 37's.

It says with the 7/4 lift kit you can fit 35's. Also would have to regear for 37's. Thoughts? Also does anyone have any pictures of these kits? They have a picture on their website of one truck but they don't really have any variety and I can't really find any more online.

Here's the link.
http://www.doetsch-shocks.com/12.asp

Called them last night, supposedly they're currently not selling the 7/4 kit cause the upper control arms are on back order, and they don't have enough orders to manufacture them just yet. Glad I found this thread. Where I was about to buy the RCX 4" kit, think I'll go with the Doetsch 6/3 instead (which they do have in stock). Guess I owe you a thanks!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'd go with a 4" + 3" body lift and 35's. Perfect height IMO. Look at @FastOrange red truck. He had a 4+3 and it looked amazing