Does anyone know

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'm no longer a member of FSC
I bailed on 'em too. :gr_grin:

Check out Inpro Carwear (IPCW) they have a clear/smoked 3rd brake light that is pretty tight. I went for the plain clear one. *** EDIT *** SKIP THIS ****.. the IPCW 3rd brake light does not fit extended cabs. Just tried to install mine. Part # CW3-312 for the clear, CW3-312S for the smoked, they're the same physical part. Regular cab/crew cab ONLY. ********...of course the site says nothing about it and I ordered it with some wishful thinking, I guess.

Of course you gotta use red bulbs for the brake lights, and it includes them, but as you know the color will eventually wear out. I ordered some red LED's for them and the socket is so tight it broke the leads off internally and they burnt up...oh well. When I go to install it again this time I'll get some different LED's and probably do some minor surgery on the socket to prevent trouble.

Richard

Last edited: