Does anyone know where I can locate the Right Door molding?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris_d

Reaction score
I'm replacing all my black/chrome molding on 94 C2500 standard cab with an 8-foot bed.

I have purchased all new OEM molding but can not locate the right door molding p/n 15740102.

delta_p

OBS Chevrolet, When Silverado Was A Trim
Reaction score
Did you look on LMC truck? They have some precut molding that looks pretty good. I used it on my truck.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Amazon sells rolls of uncut molding. 3m backed and has held up perfect for the last 3 years. It's easy to cut with a sharp razor blade

chris_d

Reaction score
Looks like that part is about to be discontinued if it hasn't been already. Pace Performance seems to have them available, or at least I was able to add one to the cart.

https://paceperformance.com/i-6221503-15740102-molding.html
Thanks!

The GM retailers (whose websites all use GM's main part distribution) currently all show the part is available and you're able to place the order. However, once they research it they find it's on Backorder with no ETA for availability.

chris_d

Reaction score
Amazon sells rolls of uncut molding. 3m backed and has held up perfect for the last 3 years. It's easy to cut with a sharp razor blade

I originally purchased a roll from eBay and it was great quality but unfortunately, the chrome was different from OEM plus it was real shiny instead of matte black as on the original trim.

This truck has only 81000 miles with the original paint and I'm trying my best to keep it as stock as possible.

You must be registered for see images attach

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I originally purchased a roll from eBay and it was great quality but unfortunately, the chrome was different from OEM plus it was real shiny instead of matte black as on the original trim.

This truck has only 81000 miles with the original paint and I'm trying my best to keep it as stock as possible.

You must be registered for see images attach
Nice candidate for TOTM.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pre-cut set I bought from LMC Truck for my RCSB is shiny too but, I like it. I wonder if they actually came out shiny and just sun faded through the years?

chris_d

Reaction score
The pre-cut set I bought from LMC Truck for my RCSB is shiny too but, I like it. I wonder if they actually came out shiny and just sun faded through the years?

I believe LMC is using the same brand as I purchased from eBay. The reason for this is that they both have 3 pieces of 3M tape on the back. All the other brands seem to have only 2 pieces.

If you notice in the picture the front bumper has brand new OEM trim. It too is as matte as the 27-year-old trim on sides.

BTW, were you able to reinstall the door emblem?