Does anyone have HALO Headlights???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyBoy13

Reaction score
Halo headlights get a lot of bad wrap but I think that's crap (that rhymed) lol but it's all about keeping it simple with 1 halo ring. Mine are just like the one posted above...Pics incoming.
You must be registered for see images attach

They are also projectors. With HIDz on:

I got them on ebay and I've had them in my truck for about 6-7 years they have held up without a single problem. Mine are also wired into my parking lights. These come highly suggested from me.
:weld:

BADASS!!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Hey southern pride, when you turn your park lights on to get the halos on do those 2 little background lights come on as well? When i click my park brake in to get the dtr's to go out and have just the halo on, the small background lights stay on which isnt a problem im just wondering cuz from your pics they dont look like they come on. Im on my iphone so maybe im not seeing them right

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
There is one tucked behind the halo, not the actual headlight bulb but the little one kinda off to the side. If that makes sense? If you look on the pic i posted when my halo is on theres a small light that is on that lights up the headlight a bit but isnt the actual headlight bulb

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea

blue92sierra I have no idea what you're talking about :lol: Sorry but let me check your pic again right quick and see if I can spot what you're referring to.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I kind of see what you're talking about in the pic you posted...It's a light right by the top corner lense? Honestly without you saying it was a light it looks like a reflection? Still not even sure that's what you're referring to but lemme know! I tell ya what I'll take a close up pic of my driver's side headlight too to see if we can spot it

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here ya go lemme know if u see this light you're talking about