Does anyone have HALO Headlights???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The halo is not meant to project visible light used for driving at all, it's just strictly for looks but the headlights are projectors so it's like upgrading headlights and looks bigtime IMO...I've seen some particulary on the 99-02 trucks that I just didn't like at all. They can get real ricey real fast but mxw737 I would suggest keeping it simpler. The simpler the better looking it really is and preferably something that look like a normal clear headlight lens + Halo :D

No I understand that the Halo is just for astetics, but I meant the projector itself! The projector is in the low beam correct? What style bulb does your high beam and low beam/projector use if you don't mind me asking?! I know quite a few out there use a H3 bulb or similar, which is actually a bulb designed for fog lights!

Sorry to thread jack lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh it's cool 9005 and 9006 for me. The project works just as intended on mine :shrug: nice cut off line but being lifted still puts me right in alot of peoples face but I don't want to point them too far down and mess with my visibility haha

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I just put my halos in my truck and i love em. Single halo headlights are nice and simple and the best looking ones IMO. They look sick at dusk and people definately check em out. Ill get some pics tomorrow if i remember

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes blue 92 you were the one I was trying to remember that just got these and the right ones too. Looks amazing dusk and dawn, and great in between too.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope just get on ebay and I'd put in 88-98 halo head lights then just look until you find the style like or similar to ours. You'll probly LuLz at some of the ones you see.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
there called anzo clear halo headlights. heres a pic of what they look like on my rig, so far i love em!
You must be registered for see images attach