Does anyone have a thread of them installing the 6'' rcx?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I've used the search bar and manually went through about 25 pages before giving up. I was looking for a thread of someone installing their 6'' rcx lift and took a bunch of picutres. Just want to see what i'm getting myself into.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The instructions have pictures for almost every step. They are really good just watch out for the issues I mentioned in my write up. You can also go to the rough country site an download the instructions so you can get familiar with them before you even have your kit.

Their instructions are good enough that a step by step thread is pointless. Give yourself plenty of time on the install though....

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
The instructions have pictures for almost every step. They are really good just watch out for the issues I mentioned in my write up. You can also go to the rough country site an download the instructions so you can get familiar with them before you even have your kit.

Their instructions are good enough that a step by step thread is pointless. Give yourself plenty of time on the install though....

I printed out a copy of it. Thanks man. I'm ready to tackle this project the second it arrives on my doorstep