Do name brand really matter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
These last three posts prove my point above! Best brand = whatever you are comfortable with. Friend of mine is a ASE certified master mechanic blah blah blah and has all the certificates and hates AC delco. Stick with what you are comfortable and do your research and you will be fine McMuscle3. Did I mention your truck is looking better everytime you post a pic? Just wanted to throw that out there!

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stick with AC Delco for tune up parts and sensors, brakes Wagner makes good ceramic ones which I use, balljoints and suspension Moog is one of the best, oil Castrol GTX high mileage 10w 30, and AC Delco filter, I've used cheap sensors in the past and had issues you get what you pay for

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All depends on what your replacing but most important is you doing routine maintenance and taking care of your truck. Name brand or not at least its getting done.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you jjz71, its coming along slowly... And il probly order some parts here soon.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All depends on what your replacing but most important is you doing routine maintenance and taking care of your truck. Name brand or not at least its getting done.

This +1

Some brands will have better quality control than others. and we all have preferences. but you can get bad parts out of the box from any brand as a byproduct of mass production, in the end, the most important thing is that you're doing the maintenance on a regular basis.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo