Disc brake conversion and other upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Ur the man... But dang... The s10 caliper is $11 and the caddi caliper is $100..! Damn wat a difference... I still like the idea of having my ebrake for the panic brake factor... Another thing I want 2 look in2 is the width of the different rotor options... Meaning how much the calipers is gonna have 2 push the pads to reach the rotors...
Mine has about 1/4 of inch on the piston side. I will get a pic when I get home to show you travel

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kev, are ur rear discs front Impala ss discs or rear..? Im Running R1concepts on my LIMITED NOW After a year and a half I'd say their still doing fine... Draggin needs chime in... Im also planning on going with a hydro boost setup...

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Kev, are ur rear discs front Impala ss discs or rear..? Im Running R1concepts on my LIMITED NOW After a year and a half I'd say their still doing fine... Draggin needs chime in... Im also planning on going with a hydro boost setup...

they are for the rear of a impala ss

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i want discs for the rear of my truck.....where can i buy a kit?

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Your buy kits from summitracing, jegs, or speedway . I pieces the kit together that I am using

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for those of you wanting ebrakes... just put a line lock on it.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanx Kevin... Ill work on a parts list and keep checking in... Which calipers do u prefer..? The S10 or Caddi..?

Leeezard can u go a lil more in2 detail..? Which caliper are u referring to..? And how to set that up..?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
monster: are you referring to leezards line lock comment? its not a caliper its more or less for burnouts in racing to get your tires work. applies pressure to the front brakes but leaves the rear open.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im running the caddi rear calipers but I ended up ditching all the E-brake stuff I could never get it to work right