Did this come in red?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Intimi88tr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was wondering if these seats come in red or if anyone knows where I can get new covers for the seats.
I've read that these seat and console are from a suburban?

Thanks
Greg

You must be registered for see images attach

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Are you talking about the 60/40 seats specifically? I have two buckets and a center console and my interior is maroon, not sure if that helps any.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, I have saw some in the salvage hard last week end. The seat you have is out of a 1995 to 1998 GMT 400, the back seat, and door panels also come in dark red. All the trim does including the dash I think.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Yes, I have saw some in the salvage hard last week end. The seat you have is out of a 1995 to 1998 GMT 400, the back seat, and door panels also come in dark red. All the trim does including the dash I think.
Agreed, I just realized my ex had a 95 with a red (maroon) interior, I just don't remember the seats though.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have a salvage yard here with about 40+ GMT 400s. They are open 7 days a week. They are the cheapest priced yard have ever seen. Only problem is everybody knows this, and it is hard to find anything that is not picked clean, or in the process of being picked clean. My seats in my 97 are in grate shape, but I do not have the plastic cover on center console any more. It is hard to find one. I have thought about making one out of aluminum. Only problem is, without the cover, it gives me a good place for my stereo remote. I guess if I had the cover, I could put the sticky pad on top of it, my remote flies off when I take off a little hard anyway.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You can see the missing cover in the pic

Intimi88tr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My seats in my 97 are in grate shape, but I do not have the plastic cover on center console any more. It is hard to find one. I have thought about making one out of aluminum. Only problem is, without the cover, it gives me a good place for my stereo remote. I guess if I had the cover, I could put the sticky pad on top of it, my remote flies off when I take off a little hard anyway.
Or just don't take off hard.....
LOL!! NOT! :)

Intimi88tr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you talking about the 60/40 seats specifically? I have two buckets and a center console and my interior is maroon, not sure if that helps any.
I got lucky with my cover, the board is there but the clip is broken.
Thank for the info all! If anyone has any pics and maybe a website they can share, that would be cool.

Last edited: