Denali front conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
They dont make a 4 inch cowl for the escalade/danali that I have seen, even if they did I would not get 1 because I have no need for that big of a cowl, I dont have a supercharger or a high rise intake, I can clear a oe hood so why get a 4 inch? I want a 2 inch because I like the way they look

amen to that ......screw a 4 in cowl get a ram air hood

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2inch just looks to small to me, i got no reason for, besides i think it will look better, and no... hate ram air hoods

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know Im going to get hell for this but... I just bought a cowl hood for my 99 silverad from AIM/airbagit.com and it fits great. There have been a few other guys on fullsizechevy.com that have had good results with there hoods. I got mine for $329 and picked it up so I saved on shipping. just throwing it out there fellas

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are you freakin kidding!

You must be registered for see images attach

I just went from 6 to midnight I would kill to make my truck look like this

LOL I remember this truck from like 5, 6, 7 years ago when I first discovered the forums. THIS truck = poster child for denali front clips obviously yea it looks great he had an endless budget but alot of times your trucck doesn't magically have a sweet paint, SFA, and everything else done when you put on a denali clip :D I've just seen a couple that looked really bad is all. More common than ones that come out this good.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I know Im going to get hell for this but... I just bought a cowl hood for my 99 silverad from AIM/airbagit.com and it fits great. There have been a few other guys on fullsizechevy.com that have had good results with there hoods. I got mine for $329 and picked it up so I saved on shipping. just throwing it out there fellas

I got my front bumper from airbagit.com, its got some slight imperfections but nothin to noticeable, it fit on the truck good but the brackets for the lights was way off so I had to make that work

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well boys you should all know by now that anything you do that is not stock is going to take some fabricating to make it fit perfect. just take your time and use your head this **** is really more common sense than anything.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well I was gonna start ordering parts for the conversion this weekend but my phone crapped out so I had to buy a new one, then on the way back from verizon my truck started runnin poorly like the fuel filter was about completely clogged so I had to buy that and went ahead and got an air filter while I was at it so parts should start gettin ordered in two weeks hoping nothing else goes wrong before then