Definitive air over leaf answer needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjh1127

Reaction score
Look on one forum people say it's great and far comfier than stock leafs. Look on another it's garbage terrible uncomfortable and a waste of money...

I'm looking for a definitive answer from guys who actual run this system.

I have a 95 rcsb 2wd. I do not tow or haul this is my daily driver.

my goal is to level out the rear end an increase ride quality. I live in Michigan. Our roads are absolutely terrible so these rear leaf setups suck a lot for those who don't tow.

The static air setup of the air system is fine since I won't need to account for any weight or anything so I'm ok there. Short of dropping thousands on a four link system what's best way to accomplish this feat (if there is one)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to do something similar but haven't decided exactly how yet, I'm thinking 2 leaf + the airlift setup for lowered trucks.
Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Putting bags on the axle will be stiffer. A lot of people are against doing a two link, but in your case a two link with bags on the links will be softer riding and a lot cheaper than anything else. I wouldn't pull to many leaf springs if your wanting to do a helper bag setup cause it'll allow more axle wrap/ wheel hop..
Addictiontobass on here has ran helper bags for a while, he would know first hand more info on how it rides and recommendations.

tjh1127

Reaction score
Thanks for the info man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk