dc 6.5 or rough country 6inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
Z71LOVE you NEED a cepek on that maroon truck. Would be sik nasty. I completely understand it not being top of the priority list but that truck deserves it so maybe one day!!

Southern Pride, your killin me I wish i had a DC but im a college student and im broke as hell as of now.... 98chevy4x4 do the cepek i have never heard one bad thing about it.. i mean Southern Prides Truck = Sweat Pant ****** lol

Last edited:

GAZ7198

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you dnt mind me askin i got a 98 z71 i plan to black out how did you do your bowtie

GAZ7198

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i seen how most of yall already had it done so i figured you would know

chevy power

Reaction score
go with the rcx. i just recently installed mine. hell of a lift kit! yes it wont ride as high as the dc, but the qaulity is there its a good riding lift and you will clear 35x12.50 15 with a 15x10 wheels with no problem. iv got abot 250 miles on mine. going to get to500 to re torque everything. its was much easier install them most lifts for this truck too.im happy with it.andim picky.

HickLyfe23

Reaction score
the rcx 6" kit is really good. It rides smooth as hell too. i just put one on my truck and i got 37x13.50R15s on 15x10 mickey thompsons. Love it!