Dash Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just actually lookin into these as well. Never thought I'd want one but here I am at almost 30yrs old lookin into getting one for the ol' truck, LOL. My how taste can change with age, lol.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
ok heres mine my camera died as i was going to shoot the other side but you get the idea , dont mind my unfinished center console i have it mocked up bolted donw at the time being as im trien to cut the plastic to make it mold to the dash better and its dirty lol overall been extremly happy with it doesnt glare only spot that it doesnt fit exact is in the corner of the a pillar and fire wall where the vent is you can see the grey show a little but its nothing that bothers me
You must be registered for see images attach

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
ok heres mine my camera died as i was going to shoot the other side but you get the idea , dont mind my unfinished center console i have it mocked up bolted donw at the time being as im trien to cut the plastic to make it mold to the dash better and its dirty lol overall been extremly happy with it doesnt glare only spot that it doesnt fit exact is in the corner of the a pillar and fire wall where the vent is you can see the grey show a little but its nothing that bothers me

i was just looking at that on ebay, and wondered how it would look... that looks a whole lot better than i thought it would, when mine cracks good enough this is what i will be doing. Looks awesome donyuckon with the black and gray combination :waytogo:

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
That SOB looks almost factory. I don't care for the other ones. Looks cheap to me.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
eh, rather looked at a cracked dash than a mat. I'll eventually replace mine with one from junkyard as I do have some cracks, typical 88-94 :nono: Car-part.com y'all, couple hundred bucks.

Farmerdan91

Reaction score
Hey DonYukon, is your floor console come from the factory or did after market. If its after market I'd love to get one!

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i have one ...never used velco...don't get it monogramed...4x's never got it straight