dana 44 high pinion front axle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im going to keep my 97 ifs i think. seeing if anyone might be interested in my 44 front? just for giggles and grins, i may convert it to 6 lug with manual hubs and sell it for $400, as it sits right now it needs to be gone through, everything is there but the rotors should be turned and pads replaced at the very least IMO. its a 78 f250 front the spring pad width is 32.5 i belive and pretty sure its got a 410 gear. and yes its drivers side diff so it is supposed to line up with your tcase. everything turns but its tight because the brakes are a little rusted. as it sits now id sell it for $200. i dont need to sell it i may use it one day, but if anyone wants it ill let it go. also i live in michigan, i may deliver it for gas both ways!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn i was hoping someone in cali was wanting to pay for gas to take it to them lol. alright sounds good thanks man!

JAYB1RD

Reaction score
I'm interested in it as is, unless you have a pass. side knuckle I could use for hi-steer too? I have everything for 6-lug hi-steer except a passenger knuckle...and an axle to put it on. Any chance you could post a pic or two of what you have? Thanks!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes sir ill get on that when its light out. im unsure on the knucle but i just re did my entire suspension so im sticking with the ifs. it is still all stock as mentioned above. ill post the pics and you can make an offer if youd like to.

JAYB1RD

Reaction score
Sounds good. If it is what you say it is, then I'll be happy to take it off of your hands.

JAYB1RD

Reaction score
I'm headed up north this weekend, if you're not busy on Sunday afternoon I could make a detour on my way home and probably pick up the axle from you. I know it's Easter weekend so if you have family plans I understand and we can work something else out. Let me know. My email is [email protected] if you'd rather chat privately.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i sent you an email. honestly its easier for me to talk on here but either way it doesnt matter. sunday will work great ill be sure to make time if im busy.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think you typed your email wrong. or i mistyped it one or the other but either way it didnt go through.

JAYB1RD

Reaction score
My bad, that's a typo. [email protected] should work better.

If you cold meet me along 131 somehere that wold be a big help. Maybe Grand Rapids or Kalamazoo area? Whatever works best for you south of GR. I'll add in some gas money if you can do that.

Thanks