custom bed flloor pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Eric the only problem I see with that is Do you plan to drive your truck alot? Cutting out the bed floor and replacing it with wood unless you treat both sides might not be the best idea. You can always put it over the factory floor.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Eric the only problem I see with that is Do you plan to drive your truck alot? Cutting out the bed floor and replacing it with wood unless you treat both sides might not be the best idea. You can always put it over the factory floor.

My father suggested that too... but in my opinion, it doesnt seem right. Id like to build my truck as close to a show peace as i can. SO when i open the tailgate, id like it to look "stock", like as if it belongs there. I dont really drive the truck anymore, it was parked last winter, it hopefully will never see winter again. And my plan was to treat bost sides. so i think it should be fine.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my problem is trying to figure out a clean setup that i can still throw the trackbikes in the bed when needed

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
my problem is trying to figure out a clean setup that i can still throw the trackbikes in the bed when needed

Then you need something like this. Yours is a fleet side though right? Still the same idea you'd just have the stock wheel tubs up at the bed rails. This is Phillips (draggin95) raised bed floor
You must be registered for see images