csfi to mpfi conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Im in the process of swapping my 5.7 from CSFI to MPFI. Im using this setup by delphi http://go.delphi.com/CS/DPSS/CATALOG/ProductInformation.aspx?PartProductID=FJ10566&PartNumber=FJ10566 I should have everything wrapped up for a test drive with the new system tomorrow, there was quite a carbon grease build up in the intake, much more than I expected. Ill let you know how this systems reacts with my truck tomorrow night, I should see an increase with gas mileage and hopefully performance seeing as the old spiders were 230k miles old and had never seen daylight except for an intake manifold gasket change. This all came about after, THIS, where I was misfiring on cylinder #1 and after checking everything but the injector I pulled it and poppet #1 had a crack in the line overloading the cylinder.

Charles

Reaction score
I upgraded to the new spider assembly in mine over 2 years ago and didn't see any difference in mileage.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you see any upgrade in performance?
And how much does the kit cost?

Charles

Reaction score
I didn't see any difference in performance. I don't recall exactly how much it was but I want to say it was about $250-300 at the time I bought mine.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I got mine at Advanced Auto Parts, I just got it back together Saturday morning. I didn't notice any performance differences but then again the truck always feels stronger when you get it back together. I'll give y'all in update after a few tanks of gas.