Crew cab seat belts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cplanubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for a driver side rear seat belt for a crew cab
I'm in Maryland my truck is a 92 k3500 Cheyenne
I have looked in all the yards around me and even had the parts department at work look and can't come up with anything
I need one that will lock when pulled all the way out as I have to put 2 car seats in the back seat

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a guess but would a suburban belt work? I have a 95 I can try to check, but it's a different interior then the 94 and older.

cplanubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a guess but would a suburban belt work? I have a 95 I can try to check, but it's a different interior then the 94 and older.
I don't believe it is the same but if you would post a picture I'll let you know if it will work

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll try to get a pic later today, what part of MD are you in. I work in Columbia.

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since I'm trying to use my phone and I tried earlier already here it is in 2 posts
You must be registered for see images attach

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And the lower part of the belt, I couldn't get an angle for the whole thing in one shot due to glare in the background

cplanubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And the lower part of the belt, I couldn't get an angle for the whole thing in one shot due to glare in the background
Thanks for the pictures and your time.
This is what I'm looking for

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea that looks more like my front belt. I didn't get a chance to check the regular cab sitting at work today to see what it looks like, but I'm guessing you already looked at them.