crew cab rear door speakers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm sure this is a dumb question but the weather is just a bit too chilly to pull the door panels now so I thought I would ask here.

Did crew cabs come with rear door speakers? my'00 has rear pillar speakers but the rear doors dont have any sound. The fronts are blown and figured maybe the PO disconnected the rear doors? Any info?

thanks

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No rear door speakers in crew cabs, just the rear pillar speakers.

For future reference, this site will tell you speaker sizes and locations for just about any vehicle under the sun.

http://www.crutchfield.com

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. Wasnt sure if gm wired them and didnt put speakers in. Guess I know what I have to do now, thanks again

K2500cruiser

Reaction score
My '00 crew cab has a grill in the door looks to be speakers, but there's speakers in the pillar to, I'll snap a pick tomorrow mines the sle, (old body style)

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My '00 crew cab has a grill in the door looks to be speakers, but there's speakers in the pillar to, I'll snap a pick tomorrow mines the sle, (old body style)

Pretty sure that's why @cochino12 asked the question in the first place. Looks like there's speakers there, but there aren't. Put your ear up next to them with the stereo on, you won't hear anything.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma

K2500cruiser

Reaction score
Pretty sure that's why @cochino12 asked the question in the first place. Looks like there's speakers there, but there aren't. Put your ear up next to them with the stereo on, you won't hear anything.
I never read it right, actually my doors do have speakers, just not from the factory!