crank sensor and what it senses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup, when eficonnection was originally developing their 24x system, I know they were getting problems from a few engines, it turned out that they had been line bored, and had moved the reluctor just a tiny fraction away and would cause the sensor not to read, they are the ones I mentioned that were clearancing the timing cover to get the correct spacing.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok, its back together except for my skid plate. Its almost 2:45 here so I'm not about to start it, let it warm up, then do a case relearn which involves reving to like 3k. Tomorrow morning, I will start with a test fire up and fingers crossed, getting the case relearn done.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sound's like me, I am a night owl, I sometime's work out in the shop till sun up, I love it, you can't get a more peaceful time to yourself!

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got it to start around 7 and then the Mrs wanted to go out for a bit just to have some us time. I told her around 9 that it was killing me not be putting the truck back together, so the date night got cut short. I came home and have slowly and methodically (way more than usual) been putting it back together. I also cleaned up my windshield washer button. I had a separate button from the previous owner. I just made the stock switch work again and did some soldering on the wiper circuit board.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
It's about time. talk about your game of cat and mouse. Now are you going to baby it for awhile to show it love or beat on it to teach it a lesson :)