Cowl hood???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hquick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys...who has one?
I'm looking at importing a set of 20" wheels and a 2" cowl hood for the Burb.
Any recommendations?
Looking around...there's a few brands. I want all steel...NO FIBREGLASS!
Goodmark seem like a good brand...but are they expensive because of the name/affiliation with GM?
Here's another...which 'seems' reasonable?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260555772250&fromMakeTrack=true

Thoughts?

Choosing wheels is killing me!!!

Howard

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered my GoodMark from Summit Racing for $460 delivered. I was in the market for the Reflextion brand but couldn't find a retail supplier. I did see some other brands cheaper online but after paying the freight they were only $40-$50 cheaper delivered.

Last edited:

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FYI man idk what the weather is like where you live but if the cowel is all open by the windsheild it may give you problems. everytime it snows or rains my cowel sucks everything into it and makes my truck misfire.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No issues at all with my GoodMark 2" Cowl Hood and it's been through 3 major snow falls with the truck pretty much being buried in snow the last 2 snow falls.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I might get shot for saying this but a few guys that I know have bought them from AIM and on both trucks they fit realy well