Cowl hood???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might get shot for saying this but a few guys that I know have bought them from AIM and on both trucks they fit realy well

how much did those hoods run you, because I've always taken second looks at AIM's stuff in Truckin'

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
but are your cowels open by the windsheild? if so is there somthing different as far as design keeping water away from the dist. ? mine has a little gutter piece but its not working the way it should IMO

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My GoodMark cowl has a welded panel with round holes in it. They're big enough to let water in but I've never had any issues. She'll fire right up and run fine at the twist of the key.

I'll snap a pic or 2 of it and post them after I get home from work today.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can you take some from under the hood too? i need to come up with a way to block mine off some. its just wide open. it will suck up big chunks of snow all day long off the wiper cowl. i dont think it being open makes any performance difference anyways, its actually killing it in the right weather lol. it still runs just gets an anoying miss fire

Ol'Rover

Dirt Road Scholar
Reaction score
just got mine today, and me and my buddy are going to try it out on the ext cab today :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can you send me a pic of the underside of the hood, does it have the ram air flow to the air box on the side, and lets see how it looks on your truck too. I've always liked that style hood.