Cowl hood- yes or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't listen to this guy, he's crazy. :Pshyco:

For example. Regular GMT400:

You must be registered for see images attach

Now with a cowl hood:

You must be registered for see images attach

Just get it painted to match when you put it on. If you can't afford to paint it, just leave it off until you can. That's just my opinion. I hate the look of half-finished projects. But in the end, it's your truck. I drove with an unpainted black grille and a different color fender for over a year because of an accident.

Because of my accodent my current hood is red with racing strips so i plastidipped it black- that was almost a year ago and i havent changed it since, i barely notice. But ill paint the hood a nice black myself and one day ill get it painted amd blended to match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So im deff considering it like next paycheck- i work a town over from him but live about 45 min away- get paid- get hood- put hood on- suprise dad- take hood off and paint- put hood back on- suprise friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Oh hell yes!!!! It makes it look meaner in every way! I have been looking for one as well, and I only have the 305.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 2'' on my truck right now I like it im going to carbon fiber wrap it for now along with my hood the paint is bad on the roof.

Oh I forgot to add it gave my truck more power I figure at least 100 more HP. LOL