Couple of crazy OBS' around town.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Some nice trucks.........bahahahaha

Sad part is I bet they shift out of first (

From your phone............

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Got cab lights? This guy does.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sweet wing BRAH!

not sure what the inspection stickers look like your way..but the one on the black truck in the corner of the front glass is a dead ringer for a West Virginia inspection sticker. (which would explain alot - no offense swims350 if you see this post)

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
not sure what the inspection stickers look like your way..but the one on the black truck in the corner of the front glass is a dead ringer for a West Virginia inspection sticker. (which would explain alot - no offense swims350 if you see this post)

thats not an LA inspection sticker so you might be right .

@ bargain joe , man arent you forgetting one picture of the truck with the wing ?

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Wow, that first truck is hideous! I think the guy got the wrong idea about what a "deck" is in a truck... All hes missin is the bar-b-que.. :nono:

TheBigMortboski

World's Tallest Midget
Reaction score
Is it okay that I might actually like the Dodge mirrors on an OBS? The rest of the truck is rubbish, of course. I wonder how well they line up with the body lines.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score

Yea its not a Louisiana sticker for sure and it could be a WV sticker. That place buys 90% of its cars and trucks from the auto auction.

thats not an LA inspection sticker so you might be right .

@ bargain joe , man arent you forgetting one picture of the truck with the wing ?

HUHH!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Did anyone notice the second utility light on the console of the first truck? Lol

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...