Could someone photoshop tow mirrors onto my truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea i know i really really like the look of your mirrors, just wanted to see how mine looked.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
in that picture you wont be able to tell much of a difference. We both have 6" of total lift with 35's. There is a guy from Louisiana with your color and the same mirrors. I cant think of his user name though.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I'd make one for you, but I put Windows 7 on this laptop and have to re install Photoshop and all that jazz. If no one will do it, I'm sure Ill have it back on here by tomorrow.

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
in that picture you wont be able to tell much of a difference. We both have 6" of total lift with 35's. There is a guy from Louisiana with your color and the same mirrors. I cant think of his user name though.

yea i think his name is like lifted98 or something? his truck is my inspiration haha! I am slowly going to build mine up.

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd make one for you, but I put Windows 7 on this laptop and have to re install Photoshop and all that jazz. If no one will do it, I'm sure Ill have it back on here by tomorrow.

ok thanks man!