corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll let you know in a week and a half or so! I'm buying the whole crystal clear set (Headlights / parking lights / corner lights) with glare caps in the lowbeams of course! I don't think I'm going to run the clear corner reflectors/lights though.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the clear ones in mine, love em, no complaints. They do get moisture inside of them but once warmed up it goes away, they have drain holes in them.

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally I would look for a set that doesn't have that opened corner in them. They have some if you look that are sealed a lil better, i just think that the dirt would build up in them a lot quicker. I have a set of each of them I've only installed the completely sealed ones tho.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To the op I'd paint your stock ones black. Looks 10x better than the clear ones IMO and it's a lot cheaper and quicker than ordering and waiting.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got mine off ebay. apc ones i think. painted the ring around em black thought and no water problems but i get mine in deep water soemtiems so i sealed them to make sure. also have ebay corners and never a probelm with em

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the same set. The truck got hit and run and so one light is cracked and that is when it started fogging up in real bad rain or when I wash it.