Core shifter NV3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally ordered my core shifter from their website. I ordered it with a plain engraved white shift ball. It was $323 shipped. Sewlow i guess i will be ordering that boot from you soon. Going to pull my metal boot ring off, sandblast and repaint it. The factory paint is worn and its got some light surface rust starting to show. I cant wait till it gets here and i can install it. Waited 25 years fto install a decent short throw shifter since buying the truck new. One thing after another prevented it, plus the hokey looking way it would look with the stock shift boot. The nice look of Sewlows custom stitched boot that i plan on buying really helped me a lot with this decision.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the nv3500 with a Hurst shifter...it was less of a throw then the original but with modifications I was able to make it a true short shift...with out hitting your knuckles on the dash....all I did was to add a separate 120 degree bracket at the base
Do you have pix of that setup i can look at?

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am concidering making a new boot retainer thats not as big since i am getting a stitched boot for it. Heres something i did with my stylus to show how much smaller it will be. I will be cutting it out of .125" sheet aluminum

You must be registered for see images attach

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
no pics sorry...but I will look in my history files for something