Compass/Temp mirror, Overhead console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for one that displays both compass and temp at the same time.

Overhead console, tan interior, in good shape. Thanks!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got plenty of these dual display temp and compass mirrors. 55$shipped in the 48states. paypal prefered
mirror and pigtail, also temp sensor with pigtail as well. i even have a few of the OBS temp sensors so it will bolt right up to the grill as factory.
dont have any current pictures but i used to sell these alot but slacked off and havent listed them for awhile. great addition to any vehicle tho! :)

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool, If I sell some of my old parts I might take you up on one of those for sure.

Still looking for a Tan overhead console too.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I have a grey overhead console in my tan truck and it doesn't look bad

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
Dumb question and sorry for the thread hijack, but do these trucks already have the wiring above the headliner to make these things plug and play?

wave_crusher

Reaction score
Maybe, how much do you want and do you have a pic?

This isn't the exact one, but this is exactly what I have. Except the blank insert, in place of that is the heater control for the rear of a tahoe. I believe I do have a blank insert though

You must be registered for see images

http://postimage.org/

I also have this console out of a NBS

You must be registered for see images

http://postimage.org/

I would like to get $50, plus shipping for the OBS console. and $30 plus shipping for the NBS.

I am pretty sure I have a compass/temp mirror along with the temp sensor as well. I would have to wait till the weekend to find out though. If so I would do a package deal with you on both a console and the mirror.

wave_crusher

Reaction score
Dumb question and sorry for the thread hijack, but do these trucks already have the wiring above the headliner to make these things plug and play?

Nope, they don't have the wiring. It is pretty easy to wire them though, You can splice into the wiring for the roof light and wire it how you want (doors or buttons).