Comp/Mirror Mirror and Hvac controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Here is a couple pics of the mirror. The pig tail is still attached to the cab. In the pic is looks like there is a spot on the mirror but there are not blems in the mirror surface.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is the the HVAC control. It is just the standard pickup controls. No rear air and no rear defrost since this came out of a 98 3500 crew cab.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I also have a tan rear seat from an extended cab for sale in good shape. I also have all the tan seat belts from an ext cab except the front center female latches. This stuff is just taking up space. Make an offer. I can not ship the seat though. If no interest on any of this stuff then it will probably go to the trash.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
edit: oops it doesnt have temp does it just compass

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need new HVAC controls for my 97 1500. Assuming yours is still available I don't see why it wouldn't work I'm not aware of any incompatibilities... Do you know if the controls are fully functional? or in other words have you tested the controls?