Colormatched Bumpers & New Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Who the hell is daddy?
When you gonna throw a cepek on that truck of yours? That truck deserves one you know!

Im DADDY!!! LOL.
But ya a DC 6.5 would be nice!!! but rite now i have to many bills to be worrying bout a DC it sucks man!!! and wen i do get one im taking my BL off and doin 37s:)

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have been wanting to do my bumpers. how did you prep yours? and a smoked tail light would set it off perfectly

Hardly any prep work at all. Just clean them off (I didn't) I just wiped them down. Got 150 grit (or lower) sandpaper and went over them once, scuffing them up. Taped everything off and shot it. One can (Rustoleum truck bed coating $9) did both the front and back. Here before too long I'm going to buy another can and do another coat on both.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bout to go to a well lit parking area to get some night pics. Got her all beamed up today.

Anyone that can make me a sig with one of the pics?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck man. I agree the heads/parking lamps are a little ricey. Stock replacements would go well.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck man. I agree the heads/parking lamps are a little ricey. Stock replacements would go well.

Thanks man. It's not a huge priority. The halo's actually look amazing in the evening right before it get's dark, and the parking lights are way better than stock, just clear.

I'd like to get a new sig made, I really like this pic even though it's not the best shot. Still figuring this damn camera out.
You must be registered for see images attach

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
message butch!!! he will make ya a pretty fresh sig!! check mine out