coil spacer or lift spring........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know of there are tons of threads on here about the subject I'm asking about but I have searched and read with no idea of what gives the best lift/ride ect.... These threads always end up going off subject and I just want to order the right shiat the first time . I have found my new rims/tires and want more lift and no I'm not changing my mind again:nono:

So coil spacers or lift springs, that is the question.... I am ready to order the parts just want to see what you guys think I should pick up. UCA are a for sure deal just help me with the rest....:cheers:

This is for my 2wd 97 ecsb

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I think spacers are supposed to retain factory ride, but I cannot confirm that since I always get stuck with torsion bars. :suicide:

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe you guys can give me an idea of what's best to run between the spacer and lift spindle.. my truck is a 97 c1500 ecsb . Now I know both will stiffen up the ride and I'm fine with that, what I don't want is to find out after that I should have used the coil vs the spacer or vice versa.. one time deal if you know what I mean. My truck sits on RC 4" lift spindles and 285/70/17 Terra grapplers.
You must be registered for see images attach

and I'm going for this look, except I will only run 20x10 not 12 wide. This is a 4x

this one is 2wd

and the wheels I'm gonna run

Any input would be apreciated

Mattfei7

Reaction score
I hate to jack this thread but... First of all, awesome looking truck man! And second, did you get the whole kit from RC? Or just the spindles? And is the rear lifted? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are talking about the blue truck then thank you , she's my baby.. and i do baby her. I only have spindles from RC and the rear has 1 1/2" blocks

Mattfei7

Reaction score
Okay thanks! I was talking about the blue one. Good looking rig. Mine is 2wd as well but it's black. That's the look I'm going for. I have wheel spacers now and it looks nice, but I want to bring the front up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk