CodyB's '96 Silverado Chat Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have my DJM coils and flip kit.. You would need some new U bolts since i cut em off.. Also have the front hangers DJM.. If you wanna pay for them to be shipped you can have em.. Just let me know since were only a few states away... Just PM me if interested

Last edited:

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
You definitely got a PM. I was gearing up to get all that stuff new, but I can't pass on an offer like that.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I think I'm going to try to get every thing shipped thru fedex now. They have my stuff here by 10:30 am every time I've used them. UPS has it here anywhere between 4:00pm and 9:00pm... If I can't fedex it, just have it held at the distribution center...

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Just a reminder of what I've been looking at.
You must be registered for see images attach

What are these?

The lights came with that card, but the uncool part, one of the corner housings has water vapor in it already. I'm gonna pull it off and heat it out, then seal it up real well.

Last edited:

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Bumper is still the old one, but the rest is new. I just ordered a billet insert tonight after looking at it for a minute.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey man something I also do when puting in aftermarket headlight's is, I reuse the original oe base, it's made out of better and thicker plastic than the aftermarket bases are, all you have to do is pull the 2 pins, out of your original's and swap in the new headlight, that way your headlight's won't shake going down the highway like most of the aftermarket ones do. Anyway that's what I do.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I'll swap those out when I get to the corner housing.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I ordered a set of billet inserts for my chevy grille and bid on a set of LED tails.