CODE 44 - Lean Exhaust? Low oxygen sensor voltage..350 TBI code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
Alright fellas well it has been about 2 weeks or so since I put in the new IAC valve. I get home after pulling the trailer allllll day and right as I look up to pull it away from the trailer the CEL is on. Then I drive it up a couple feet and shut the garage and the CEL is back off. So, I go and get my little key and check the code. It's a code 35 Idle Air Control Valve circuit fault or whatever AGAIN! What do yall think? Truck runs magnificent.

lol...i would just leave it alone man, it isnt worth chasing this down as long as the truck is running good...I still think it's a weak ground somewhere though..

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh...I mean I agree with you because the truck is running fine. I know the other day we got in the truck after a yard and I went to hit the ignition and it just went CLICK...Nothing...Turned out my ground cable on the battery was pretty loose so I tightened it back up the other night. Could that have anything to do with it? I'm sure as hell not going to buy another IAC valve. If the valve was bad wouldn't there be something noticeable happening?

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
the IAC isn't the problem....yes, a loose/poor battery ground could set a dummy CEL...just about any loose/poor/disconnected grounding wires or straps could cause this issue...take your time and go over the engine compartment, check them all, even if they visually look good...