Clutch pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So since I didn't sell or trade the NV4500 i have, and it's already rebuilt, I'm gonna put it in my 99 CCSB. It has an Advanced Adapter's bellhousing, but nothing else. I can get the hydro stuff, but need to use a slave off a 85-91 square Chevy. But getting confused on the pedals, don't see why i couldn't use 95-99 (up to 02 in the HD's) but then read that I need to use the pedals from a square Chevy. I didn't even think they would fit, and don't even know why since the only thing it's doing is pushing a rod into the master cylinder. Think read on here that someone did the swap and used the 88-94 pedals. Trying to get all the pieces so eventually get this dam thing together....

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 95-99 pedal assembly and clutch master cylinder will bolt into your truck. The earlier pedals will require fabrication because the mounting changed.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a misread post, but yea the 95-up pedals will work. Need to use the slave off a square, the rest is 88-94 master n stuff….