Chrome Step Side Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirkster

Reaction score
Just curious if anybody has ever purchased aftermarket chrome bumpers and if so where?

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
LMC is going to be your best bet. Any aftermarket chrome bumper is going to be thinner than factory. I bought some paintable bumpers from LMC to complete my sport look and they definitely thinner than factory. I don’t plan to drive my truck in the winter anymore anyway so I’m not complaining. Fit was great, way better than I expected.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your title says side step bumpers, you post says chrome bumpers...which is it? Side steps or bumpers?
I'm betting that he's looking for a chrome bumper for a Stepside bed truck. To the original poster for what it's worth the only difference between a standard bumper and a Stepside bumper is the width of the plastic pad. All you have to do in a traditional sense is to trim a standard Fleetside bumper to turn it into a Stepside bumper. It could be done easily with utility knife.