ChevyDave's 93 ECSB z-71 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
What the hell?? Everyone is getting snow but us?? I'm in Buffalo! The land of Blizzards and we haven't even gotten a flake!

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Lol don't let him fool you. Michigan has no snow at the moment unless you're in the UP possibly. Saginaw was 44* today with rain!

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
We don't have any snow here either... only the northern half of the country and the southern 3/4 lower half of the country but not us in the middle and we're are as far north as the northern half of Canada... Usually we've gotten a proper layer of snow at least once at the end of october but right now it's 45*, normally it would be around 15*.

Nylanderz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess you painted the grille yourself? How is it holding up and how did you do it? I'm thinking about painting my grille to colormatch but i know from experience that chrome is a pita to get the paint to stick..

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess you painted the grille yourself? How is it holding up and how did you do it? I'm thinking about painting my grille to colormatch but i know from experience that chrome is a pita to get the paint to stick..
I scuffed it up and peeled off what I could of the chrome, cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and put a 2 coats of each color on and then 2-3 coats of clear a few hours after. Holding up alright but stone chips chip it right off. I like it though. The color is a little brighter but looks pretty nice.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven been on in a while but the trucks still going strong... Did develop a few problems tho. Exhaust manafold leak, already bought headers, smokes a little on startup every once in a great while, and trans shifts funny 1-2. Last 2 are warranty, just a matter of taking care of it.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images