ChevyDave's 93 ECSB z-71 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Notice the red RCLB work truck in the background

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yea she's a bueat lmao. It's got the 4.3 to. They've owned it since new and been driven by a really old lady all its life.

On a side note, got these in finally.
You must be registered for see images attach

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Damn that looks good!! Exactly what I have planned with my '98 only I have the two tone. I don't see many of the older style grille colormatched, usually its the 94+ grilles....looks different.

Are those your original wheels or did you buy a different set? Those look brand new.

What's next for it?

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn that looks good!! Exactly what I have planned with my '98 only I have the two tone. I don't see many of the older style grille colormatched, usually its the 94+ grilles....looks different.

Are those your original wheels or did you buy a different set? Those look brand new.

What's next for it?

Thanks man! I actually bought my wheels from a guy across the street from me. They look decent but do have some spots starting. I really don't know where I'm going to go next. I think I've just about ran out of stuff I want to do lol.

One day I'd love to solid axle swap and cummins swap but that won't be for a WHILE lol. I'm going to start looking for a mud toy and that is where a lot of my money will go.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Truck looks great man! I really like the pre 95 grills like that. Esp color matched! Really looks good! What tonneau cover is that?