ChevyDave's 93 ECSB z-71 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Love what you did to the engine, it looks great. I cant tell if its the lighting, but in the picture with the air cleaner it looks like all the silver came off the manifolds?

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
With the bed off...

You must be registered for see images

There is a lot of stuff left out lol, but there is a lot of stuff left that I want to do to it to! Hope you guys enjoy, if you guys have any questions, just ask!h

Nice truck, What kind of paint is that? and did you have to remove all the rust first?

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love what you did to the engine, it looks great. I cant tell if its the lighting, but in the picture with the air cleaner it looks like all the silver came off the manifolds?

Yea the paint burnt off. It was exhaust paint but...

Nice truck, What kind of paint is that? and did you have to remove all the rust first?

It was chassis saver, and I just did a quick wire wheel job to remove surface rust and the paint I painted it with last year that didn't stick lol.

Looks good!

Thanks man! The bed doesn't match the rest of the truck tho lmao. Matches the grille quite nice lmao.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

She's completely drive able now. Still have a couple odds and ends to finish up but everything seems to be going good.

Earlier this week I went to drive it but there was a brake line issue, but it was just a bad flare.

Washed and waxed it today, gave it some new wipers and went and got a price on paint for the cab, doors and front clip. (Everything except bed and tailgate lol). The guy said 2500-3500. So that's probably not happening but I have some other ideas...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
you need to add molding to the bed too

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
I usually vote demolding every single time. However, I vote keep it and add a smoothie or diesel front bumper