ChevyDave's 93 ECSB z-71 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great man! I really like the pre 95 grills like that. Esp color matched! Really looks good! What tonneau cover is that?

Thanks man! I'm thinking of doing smoked lights what do you think? The tonneau is a truXedo. I like it but it's starting to stretch out because of Michigan snow storms lol

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last week I got an alignment done, and also did an oil change and greased the front end. Took it to silver lake sand dunes and pulled a trailer with quads the whole time. 300 miles both ways. Needless to say after a day on the dunes it needs body mounts, a new gearbox (just replaced in December and tightened twice since I had it and is already loose again). Also needs an exhaust it leaking in 3 places and I can finally hear it, and a left front CV axle. It was worth it though!

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Took it for a Sunday drive yesterday after a day's worth of hard rain. Got cut off and hit a big puddle/ mini pond at about 30mph and the truck shut off.

Pulled it into a parking lot before it stopped rolling and popped the hood. The coil was soaked and the air clearer was dripping. Took it off and peaked in the intake and it had a LOT of water in it. Pulled the plugs and blew out the water. Put them back in and it fired right up. Got lucky on that one... Also hit another thousand miles.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't have any new pics but I had to do pads and front rotors last week. Running real good and getting about 17mpg, mostly highway. Makes me happy!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk