Chevrolet Tailgate banner, where to get one???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright I'm regretting removing the tailgate banner from the outlining and extremely noticeable outline from where it is. Whether its light dark or any time of day its noticeable, so since i have a plan for the rockers to cover up the paint fade/difference (Colormatched bedliner) i figured ill just get a new chevrolet banner.

I checked lmc but i only saw the stickers didnt really see the banner itself.

Mine isn't even close to salvageable due to it coming off in 3-4 pieces.

Don't really want the hassle with a used one but if thats the only way then i may do it.

Any ideas?

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i googled it but nothing came up but stickers, one site said ckresto.com had em but i went to the site and it directed me to a latemodelrestoration.com all about mustangs and ****

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmc used to have them an they were like $600.... Your only other option is probably going to be a dealer, eBay or maybe a body shop for new. Nice used ones can be found an then you can just paint the gate its already on....

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lmc used to have them an they were like $600.... Your only other option is probably going to be a dealer, eBay or maybe a body shop for new. Nice used ones can be found an then you can just paint the gate its already on....

thats what im trying to avoid is having to either find a straight tailgate with the banner in good shape and have to repaint it, id rather just have the banner shipped and get some 3m tape and slap it on mine.....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe they are dang near impossible to remove without destroying them....

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Might be better off just buffing your gate to get rid of the outline and blend the newer condition paint from behind the banner into the older "exposed" paint.