Cepek & 35's back to 33's ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
If you work a deal out with OBS ROCK I'd possibly be able to help with transportation.
I'm on I-84 (basically the whole stretch) daily. So if you'd be willing to meet there I could hand deliver it to him.

jantzer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you work a deal out with OBS ROCK I'd possibly be able to help with transportation.
I'm on I-84 (basically the whole stretch) daily. So if you'd be willing to meet there I could hand deliver it to him.

The only problem with that is I'm down on I-5 and no where near I-84. :) I do appreciate the consideration though!

jantzer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a rancho kit and with it set at a 4in lift the cv axels are stright across it rides and preforms very very well.. i would trade you it and cash for the DC but we would have to ship them. ill include every nut and bolt you need plus the shocks. its all been painted black its no longer red. i cant help you on the tires since we are so far away but we might be able to do somthing on the lifts.

Is this a full diff drop and is it a 6" at the bracket?