Censored words needing unblocked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When that list first got implemented I tried going through it and taking out the nonsense words like that but I must have missed "stroke". My apolgies. Either myself or Shaggy can edit that list.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to do that and to respond here as well.

I help admin a website as well and know how much of a PITA that can be. I dont do much of that but have access to everthing. I'm more of a tester and try to break it guy. but when the site was initially set up there was a big list and well we are a poultry site and some technical terms were blocked haha. like "****" it means full grown rooster....

hahahaha I was trying to edit that giant list when we found it much easier to delete that program and simply write our own list in the database. :) it was only like 10 words and some of them we changed to emojis instead... like the word S h I t shows up as a smelly crap. hahaha those were easy to change since we only had to write the word in the emoji list... LMAO. can you do that? that would be funny.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you press ******* your brake pedal, you get censored. (h a r d o n)

I'm pretty sure this one will get used inappropriately , i.e. "Man, I have a hard 0n for those wheels.", but I think we're adult enough not to care.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you press ******* your brake pedal, you get censored. (h a r d o n)

I'm pretty sure this one will get used inappropriately , i.e. "Man, I have a hard 0n for those wheels.", but I think we're adult enough not to care.
Shouldn't that be two words anyway hard on? As in "don't you think you're being a little hard on Ozzy? - Beavis A little what Ozzy? -Butthead"