CCLB dually on 35s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yes they will clear I'm running 35s on less lift

DoubleDirtyC

Reaction score
I am gonna go with a 3" Fred spacer all steel so that should not be an issue the duallys I hear tend to have more turning room out front from what I hear anyways because of the factory hub adapter

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are some more pics. I know I am not really following the rules but seeing it in person every day ensures me that the 6" rim will not be an issue. More pics of the other truck 6" wheels 12.5" wide. What I am concerned with is the room for 35s with my current mods????
You must be registered for see images attach

Is this at CNRL?

DoubleDirtyC

Reaction score
The truck is parked at camp every night. Lady driven. The camp is barge landing. I personally work at kearl lake and I am not sure what site she is on could be cnrl

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck is parked at camp every night. Lady driven. The camp is barge landing. I personally work at kearl lake and I am not sure what site she is on could be cnrl

Atleast you aren't in waputraz! I'm at syncrude, staying at noralta. Beautiful camps actually. That truck used to be at Cnrl, if it's at barge landing I doubt it anymore, still in the sands though haha