Carpet dye help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
with the new way shipping is, they told me it would cost me between $110-130 dollars to ship back.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you end up dying it I would see if you can get graphite for the color that should look plenty darker but not straight black.read up on the sem dyes they seem to be the ones to use for not getting the crusty feeling on the carpet

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The reason I ask about if black carpet would look good on a black truck with the dark grey interior is because I think maybe I can convince them to swap if I am very persistent but I think they have a booth at Carlisle PA during the big shows and I am going out there soon and if so I could bring it and swap it if I thought if black would look ok? If not I either try the dye or loose my ass on the price of the carpet and buy one?

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think black carpet wouldn't be bad with dark grey interior. Its hard to dye darker colors and make them lighter. Next time search ebay for carpet you can order it in pretty much any color and its cheaper then lmc.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I knew this before...I looked at other carpets online but they looked like they were that boat carpet type and not the stock type so I decided to go lmc...in the book it looked much darker than it really is! I told them and they made a note on my account but told me a bunch of run around ways but I didn't have the money in my account to act upon any because they charge you again for the carpet and refund it once they get it back. I want the truck to flow and look right and a lot of people tell me just swap it out for a black one but I feel like it might not look good? This is what I hate about buying over the internet.. nothing ever looks right

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id make the carpey fit into a box as small as possible and stop by a shipping place. $100 seems extremely high to me.