Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, heres my only stuck pics so far. I got off the raod a hair and got sucked in, tried to power out of it, and got high centered on the frame. Took a tractor to get me out.
I feel ya man... That's exactly what happened to me.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Well, heres my only stuck pics so far. I got off the raod a hair and got sucked in, tried to power out of it, and got high centered on the frame. Took a tractor to get me out. Later the same day I lost 3 and 4 in my 700R4 so since then my truck has been deemed "the mobile lawn ornament."

You must be registered for see images attach

:lol: :wtf:

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I slid off the road trying to pull someone out ahead, so I backed up and was going to get some speed up so I could get out, but it didn't work, lol

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my buddy's truck stuck beyond belief. We were going to a little dinky lake to do some fishing and took his truck, got to the 1/2 mile long entrance (which is a unmaintaned trail) to the access. I tell him "i don't think your gonna make it through there in this thing", his response "ah hell we'll get through it, it's a ford". That was the first sign we were gonna get stuck lol Anyways we get about about halfway in and can't move any direction, finally get it to move and ended up stuck worse, half way in the ditch and about 1' from a tree. So i called my dad, and told him to go out and get my truck and bring it here. So i then proceed to pull him sideways about 100 feet, i couldn't pull him any further without getting stuck too. So then my buddy called his boss, and he came with a 09' F-350 Powerjoke, he couldn't even move him. Long story short, the truck sat for a day. After bringin the skid steer, and sawing about 3 trees down we got it out lol