Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Hahah, found some good stuck pics from last year.. Cheating kindof, but don't feel like getting this stuck again lol. Truck stayed over night. The ford stayed like 3 nights :X The fords on 33" Thornbirds.. My trucks on 245/75 Hankook all terrains.. more like no-terrains. Running boards were hanging up badly. Main reason I got rid of them was this haha. That and they were bent outta shape anyway.

I was called by a buddy the night before these pics were taken. Didn't work out well. The hood got stuck closed. Battery died. Front bumper was peeled off the Ford like nothin with a strap. Took a bronco on 47s with brute force to yank him out. (Dragging the ford backwards)

Lol @ the For Sale sign as well. :lol:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hahah, found some good stuck pics from last year.. Cheating kindof, but don't feel like getting this stuck again lol. Truck stayed over night. The ford stayed like 3 nights :X The fords on 33" Thornbirds.. My trucks on 245/75 Hankook all terrains.. more like no-terrains. Running boards were hanging up badly. Main reason I got rid of them was this haha. That and they were bent outta shape anyway.

I was called by a buddy the night before these pics were taken. Didn't work out well. The hood got stuck closed. Battery died. Front bumper was peeled off the Ford like nothin with a strap. Took a bronco on 47s with brute force to yank him out. (Dragging the ford backwards)

Lol @ the For Sale sign as well. :lol:

I'm guessing that's an "as is" sale? Lol

-it's a beast!!! it's a monster!!!...it's a lifted GMT400!!!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well I laid her down this morning. I tried putting it in 4lo when I got I. The hole but something happened with the Transfer case linkage and it wouldn't go back In 4wd. I wouldn't have been stuck If I would've just left it in 4high.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Well I laid her down this morning. I tried putting it in 4lo when I got I. The hole but something happened with the Transfer case linkage and it wouldn't go back In 4wd. I wouldn't have been stuck If I would've just left it in 4high.

Yep- that is stuck! Anything brake in the transfer case?? That would be a major bummer.....